Bolt Electric has highly trained, licensed electricians to provide accurate electrical diagnostics in Jacksonville, NE Florida, and the First Coast. Our technicians are skilled, background checked, and verified for your protection and peace of mind. They participate in ongoing training to provide the highest quality service for every customer and precise diagnostics for all types of electrical problems.
If you are experiencing trouble with your electrical system, call (904) 977-5454 for precision diagnostics.
Detecting & Solving Electrical Problems
Home electrical issues can have many causes, and detecting the root cause of the problem can be challenging and dangerous without the right experience. Knowing the reason for the trouble requires professional knowledge — watch for signs of a problem and call for our Jacksonville electrical diagnostics as soon as possible.
Signs that your electrical system needs attention include:
- Electrical shocks: Are you getting shocked when you touch an appliance or plug something in? The problem could be damaged circuitry in the appliance, water damage, or an old outlet that needs to be replaced.
- Warm or hot outlets: If an outlet is warm or hot to the touch, the issue could be a damaged outlet, overloaded outlet, or too many outlets connected to one circuit. This is always an urgent problem.
- Flickering lights: Lights that are suddenly flickering or dimming could have a wring problem or a poor connection.
- Sparking outlets or switches: If you see sparks when turning on a switch or plugging something into an outlet, it most likely needs to be replaced. When you see scorch marks, don’t wait to call for service.
- Circuit breakers constantly tripping: Circuit breakers can trip for a number of reasons, and resetting the breaker usually solves the problem. However, breakers that frequently trip or won’t reset need attention.
- Smelling a burning odor: Smelling a burning odor or melted plastic odor near an outlet, appliance, or electrical panel is a sign of a problem with your electrical system.
- No power in part or all of the house: When you don’t have any power in part or all of the house, a skilled electrician can diagnose the problem.
When you notice any of the above signs of a problem with your electrical system, it is best to call an electrician for immediate attention.
“He’s helped me on a few occasions and I couldn’t ask for more with respect to customer service, knowledge of electrical problems, and the education he gave me yesterday.” - Mitchell C.
“Both men were friendly and worked quickly, leaving the repair site clean. They explained what work they needed to do.” - Carol B.
“Alex was very professional and helpful. When working on my wiring, he corrected several issues that were present from previous rework at no additional charge.” - Justin J.
“I would recommend this company to anybody who needs any electrical work done.” - Bruce S.
“I had Bolt electrician come out to replace my outdoor light fixtures today. He is very professional and helpful. The price is reasonable compared to other companies.” - Adenah S.
“We spoke to many others but Bolt exceeded our expectations and would definitely recommend them.Alan, his helper as well as Mark.” - Molly S.
“My technicians Alex and Josh were Uber professionals and they arrived early for the job. They also worked hard in the heat to get my panel done.” - Lonnie M.
“On time, on point, and efficient...exceptional work ethic and work quality. Very respectful of property and customers' time. Thanks, Alex!” - Noel C.
“Joshua came out and fixed the bonding wire on my pool pumps and replaced old and rusty conduit on one of the pumps. Fast work abs a reasonable price.” - Steve H.
“I unexpectedly had to get my outdated electrical panel upgraded to renew my insurance. Bolt Electric replaced it for the best price, and did a great job!” - Sherry R.
A successful repair and restoring the safety of your electrical system begins with accurate electrical diagnostics from a licensed electrician. Diagnosing electrical problems should never be attempted on your own, due to the serious risk of electrical shocks or fires. Licensed electricians have the technical knowledge, tools, and expertise to uncover the problem and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
When you call Bolt Electric for electrical diagnostics in Jacksonville, you can expect fast service and top-quality work. We have 24/7 emergency services available for problems that need immediate attention. Our electricians show up fast, find the cause of your electrical trouble, and discuss the options for repairs or upgrades to solve your problem and restore the safety of your electrical system.
Please contact us at (904) 977-5454 to book an appointment with a qualified electrician.