Given that nothing lasts forever, it’s only logical that we place your home’s circuit breaker in the “nothing” category. The question is, how do you know when it’s time to replace yours.
Here are few solid guidelines:
- If your home has a fuse box. Circuit breakers are both more convenient and safer.
- If breakers are tripping frequently, that has you running back and forth to reset them. It’s one thing if it’s the same breaker repeatedly. That could mean you have a new appliance on the circuit drawing power the circuit can’t handle. But if circuits are tripping all over your house, it’s a sign the panel is breaking down and needs to be replaced.
- Flickering lights is another good indicator. They might be telling that a powerful appliance is making large demands on your electrical system – demands the system can’t safely or comfortably handle.
Or, maybe you’re just feeling proactive and want to upgrade from a 100- to 200-amp system based on the new and modern electronics you’ve been accumulating.
Whatever the reason, count on Bolt Electric for all the safe electricity your family needs for now, and well into the future.
Electrician in Glen Cove Springs
How’s this for an apparent contradiction of terms: the service you call for may not be the service you require.
Let’s say you want to add a standard outlet in your kitchen for added convenience., and you want to match other wall outlets. Instead, we’ll point out that what you really need is a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet – the kind that helps prevent electric shock anywhere water and electricity can converge.
The point is, we’re not just service providers. We’re home electrical advisors, doing everything we can to ensure your added convenience, comfort, and safety.
With Bolt Electric, you also can count on:
- Better Business Bureau Rating
- Guaranteed price quotes
- High quality parts and materials
- Well-stocked trucks
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Emergency service availability
“Both men were friendly and worked quickly, leaving the repair site clean. They explained what work they needed to do.” - Carol B.
“I unexpectedly had to get my outdated electrical panel upgraded to renew my insurance. Bolt Electric replaced it for the best price, and did a great job!” - Sherry R.
“I would recommend this company to anybody who needs any electrical work done.” - Bruce S.
“My technicians Alex and Josh were Uber professionals and they arrived early for the job. They also worked hard in the heat to get my panel done.” - Lonnie M.
“I had Bolt electrician come out to replace my outdoor light fixtures today. He is very professional and helpful. The price is reasonable compared to other companies.” - Adenah S.
“On time, on point, and efficient...exceptional work ethic and work quality. Very respectful of property and customers' time. Thanks, Alex!” - Noel C.
“Joshua came out and fixed the bonding wire on my pool pumps and replaced old and rusty conduit on one of the pumps. Fast work abs a reasonable price.” - Steve H.
“He’s helped me on a few occasions and I couldn’t ask for more with respect to customer service, knowledge of electrical problems, and the education he gave me yesterday.” - Mitchell C.
“We spoke to many others but Bolt exceeded our expectations and would definitely recommend them.Alan, his helper as well as Mark.” - Molly S.
“Alex was very professional and helpful. When working on my wiring, he corrected several issues that were present from previous rework at no additional charge.” - Justin J.